What's New in the Game Administrator Portal
April 1, 2021 Update
- Purchase Additional Players Button
- If you'd like to add more player slots to your reservation, you can do so in the GAP!
- 1. If you have multiple reservations, make sure you have selected the appropriate reservation from the dropdown list before adding extra players to your order.
- 2. Click the "Purchase More Players" button (above the tabs).
- 3. Enter the number of players you wish to add. Then click "Generate invoice" and confirm the addition.
- 4. Click the "Pay Invoice" button to pay the balance for the extra players. Once you make the payment and close out the payment window or tab, your reservation will update.
- Add the wrong number of players? You can click the "Cancel" button to cancel the invoice and start over!
February 1, 2021 Updates
- Tabs to navigate between the different pages.
- Home - View your reservation details, name your reservation, add your organization name (optional), invite Co-Organizers (optional)
- Players - Add players to your reservation one at a time or via CSV upload (option to assign teams by Team Name)
- Teams - Add / edit / assign teams, schedule start times, add video conferencing links and notes, add Team Captains (optional)
- Invitations - Send invitations to players and Team Captains (optional), generate game links (optional)
- Leaderboards - Access Private Leaderboard, join Public Leaderboard, join or create Shared Leaderboards
- Status - View team info, status, game links, escape times, stat times, scores
- Autogenerate teams:
- Randomly assign teams on the Teams page by clicking "Autogenerate Teams."
- Only unassigned players will be added to the autogenerated teams.
- You will have the option to assign a Team Captain on each autogenerated team (optional)
- Drop down menu to navigate between multiple reservations.
- If you have multiple reservations, you will have a drop down menu at the top of your homepage. Simply select the reservation you wish to view or edit from this menu.
- Invite someone to help you manage your reservation by adding a Co-Organizer on the homepage.
- Invitations Page Updates:
- Separate tabs for Players and Team Captains (optional)
- "Players Invited?" or "Captain Invited" column to keep track of invitations sent
November 10, 2020 Updates
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "GROUP ORGANIZER?" The Group Organizer is the person that purchases the game and sets up the reservation in the GAP. The Group Organizer can also be a player and a Team Captain* if they wish! The Group Organizer will have the main ...
Setting GAP Account Password
If it is your first visit to the GAP, you'll need to set your password to login. Please note, you will only have access to the GAP if you are the Group Organizer for a reservation or if you have been assigned Team Captain. Set GAP password from ...
PREMIUM GAME FAQ
FAQ for the Ruby Palace, Sapphire Palace and Emerald Palace. For the Palace of Destiny FAQ, please click here. HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN PLAY? There is no maximum to the number of people you can sign up! However, we do recommend breaking up your group into ...
Can't Login to GAP
If you are having difficulty logging in to the GAP here are some common problems: Email addresses are case sensitive and must be entered in lowercase letters. The system will not accept email addresses that are not fully lowercase. Passwords are ...
(Group Organizer) How do I view or edit individual team information?
A Group Organizer can view and edit individual team information on the Teams page, Invitations page, or the View Team Status page. The Organizer can also look at an individual team's details by clicking the linked team name from the Invitations or ...
We recommend first checking our Help Articles (below) for a speedy answer!
Still not finding what you're looking for? Please fill out a ticket, or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
We make an effort to respond to all emails and tickets as quickly as possible, however, our normal business hours are M-F 9AM-6PM PDT. We have been known to have weekend workers, vampires, AND "morning people" on the payroll, so you might get a quick response at other hours!